Interview Questions for Social Media Analysts:
1. How would you tell a colleague about changes they need to make to content?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to provide constructive criticism.
2. What systems do you use to collect and interpret data?
Shows the candidate's knowledge of metric-tracking software and tools.
3. How do you decide if a post or campaign has been successful?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to analyze data.
4. How do you determine which platforms a business should use?
Shows the candidate's understanding of different social media platforms.
5. How do you keep abreast of the latest social media tools and trends from a professional perspective?
Tests the candidate's ability to research new tools offered by various platforms.