An SOA Developer develops and maintains service-oriented architecture and offers technical support. Working closely with app developers and business analysts, the SOA Developer defines complex service needs, designs successful solutions, and implements composites.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
SOA Developer Job Description:
We are looking for a highly-skilled SOA Developer to work closely with our team of analysts and app developers. As an SOA Developer, you will be offering technical support, monitoring existing SOA composites, and designing and implementing new solutions.
A successful candidate will have impeccable knowledge of SOA principles and practices, proven experience implementing processes and security authentication, and a solid background in business process analysis and functional design. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be highly driven and disciplined.
SOA Developer Responsibilities:
- Creating and implementing service-oriented solutions for clients.
- Analyzing business environments and processes.
- Consulting with clients and adapting solutions to meet client requirements.
- Meeting with in-house app developers and business analysts.
- Monitoring and maintaining existing SOA solutions.
- Adapting existing architecture to align with new business goals.
- Developing design documents.
- Researching and evaluating relevant technologies.
SOA Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or related fields.
- Understanding of SOA principles and practices.
- Experience with all areas of SOA architecture.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources