Interview Questions for SOA Developers:
1. What would you say are the most important SOA developer skills?
Reveals the candidate's understanding of the role and their experience.
2. What is your process for analyzing a business process?
Tests the candidate's experience and insight.
3. When writing design documents, what is your main aim?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience and communication skills.
4. How do you go about managing your time and measuring your productivity?
Reveals the candidate's ability to work independently.
5. If the situation were to arise, how would you pitch a new technology?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge, experience, and negotiating skills.