Interview Questions for Application Developers:
1. What have you found to be the best programming language to use when developing new applications?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of programming languages and processes.
2. Is there an application that irritates you? How would you fix it?
Look for candidates who demonstrate creative thinking as well as problem-solving skills. Take note of candidates who demonstrate a lack of programming knowledge and technical skills.
3. What do you do to minimize security risks?
Demonstrates candidates' programming knowledge and analytical skills.
4. How would you stop an application from crashing?
Look for candidates who demonstrate a good working knowledge of programming principles.
5. Please explain how you balance client demands with application software development?
Look for candidates who demonstrate interpersonal and teamwork skills. Take note of candidates who sideline client needs to focus solely on application development.