.NET Developers formulate software and similar outputs which they create using the .NET infrastructure. These professionals work in a variety of settings, including companies devoted to software development, and within telecommunications.
When interviewing .NET Developers, preferred candidates will exhibit excellent proficiency in either C#, F#, or VB.NET, and a commitment to creating outputs which meet the requirements of each target audience. Be wary of candidates who lack motivation, creativity, and problem-solving skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for .NET Developers:
1. What is the most involved piece of software that you have created?
Reveals work experience, including the capacity to take on large projects.
2. How would you ensure that the appearance of each output remains appealing and interesting?
Highlights graphic design skills and the ability to innovate.
3. If forced to sacrifice either the appearance or functionality of a design, which would you choose?
Assesses analytical and problem-solving skills.
4. How would you ensure that your outputs function as intended?
Demonstrates coding, proofreading, and software testing abilities.
5. What would you do if a coworker attempted to take credit for your work?
Tests interpersonal skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources