- Building sustainable coding that may be used in the future.
- Ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Enhancing performance of the main front-end website.
- Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Collaborating with front-end and back-end web developers.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, MIS, or related field.
- Proficiency in browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Experience in front-end tools (e.g. Grunt and Gulp JS.)
- Sound understanding of web markup, such as HTML5.