Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
- Building sustainable coding that may be used in future.
- Ensuring feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Enhancing performance of the main front-end website.
- Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Collaborating with front-end and back-end web developers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Proficiency in browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Experience in front-end tools (e.g. Grunt and Gulp JS.)
- Sound understanding of web markup, such as HTML5.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources