Interview Questions for Ruby on Rails Developers:
1. Why would you say Ruby is the ideal coding language for backend developers?
Demonstrates an understanding of object-oriented programming languages.
2. What techniques do you use to write clean and reusable code?
Demonstrates the candidate’s creative abilities.
3. What other Frameworks could you use for back-end development?
Indicates further knowledge of coding Frameworks.
4. What do you think is the most difficult part of working in Ruby?
Highlights potential problem areas.
5. What coding project are you most proud of and why?
Highlights the extent of the candidate’s skills and coding abilities.