Ruby on Rails Developers design and code server-side logic in Ruby, around the MVC Framework Rails. They are tasked with developing back-end components and connecting them to third-party web-services while integrating front-end components.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Ruby on Rails Developers:
1. Why would you say Ruby is the ideal coding language for back-end developers?
Demonstrates understanding of object-oriented programming languages.
2. What techniques do you use to write clean and reusable code?
Demonstrates the candidate’s creative abilities.
3. What other Frameworks could you use for back-end development?
Indicates further knowledge of coding Frameworks.
4. What do you think is the most difficult part of working in Ruby?
Highlights potential problem areas.
5. What coding project are you most proud of and why?
Highlights the extent of the candidate’s skills and coding abilities.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources