Interview Questions for AngularJS Developers:
1. What do you think are the main advantages of using angular?
Demonstrates knowledge of AngularJS and theoretical software engineering.
2. How do you conceptualize and design a user interface?
Indicates the candidate’s creative and design abilities.
3. What do you understand to be angular best practices?
This shows that the candidate has in-depth knowledge of the Angular process and not just Java coding.
4. What application are you most proud of and why?
Displays the candidate’s full skill set and knowledge base.
5. What do you think is the most difficult part of creating a front-end interface?
Shows extensive knowledge of the coding process and highlights any potential problem areas.