Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
AngularJS Developer Job Description Template
We are looking to hire an experienced AngularJS Developer to join our dynamic team. As a lead Developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
AngularJS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
AngularJS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources