Interview Questions for Senior Sales Representatives:
1. What would you do if a prospect you had been pursuing informed you that he or she had chosen a competitor?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, communication skills, and experience.
2. How would you go about selling an unattractive but ergonomic office chair to a younger prospect?
Highlights the candidate's industry knowledge as well as communication, customer service, and consultative sales skills.
3. How would you handle a newly-employed sales representative who repeatedly requested your help in answering customers’ technical questions?
Reveals the candidate's communication and problem-solving skills.
4. What is the importance of sales territory planning?
Shows the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
5. How would you go about providing exceptional after-sales service to customers?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication and customer service skills.