Senior Sales Representatives set the bar for less experienced Sales Representatives by increasing company sales and customer loyalty. They build and maintain relationships with customers, close a high percentage of pitched sales, and continually identify strong sales prospects.
When interviewing Senior Sales Representatives, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate a compelling personality, drive, and a passion for engaging with customers. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor communication, customer service, and consultative sales skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Senior Sales Representatives:
1. What would you do if a prospect you had been pursuing informed you that he or she had chosen a competitor?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, communication skills, and experience.
2. How would you go about selling an unattractive but ergonomic office chair to a younger prospect?
Highlights the candidate's industry knowledge as well as communication, customer service, and consultative sales skills.
3. How would you handle a newly-employed Sales Representative who repeatedly requested your help in answering customers’ technical questions?
Reveals the candidate's communication and problem-solving skills.
4. What is the importance of sales territory planning?
Shows the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
5. How would you go about providing exceptional after-sales service to customers?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication and customer service skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources