Senior .NET Developers are responsible for developing and maintaining company websites and applications that run on the Microsoft .NET framework. They manage the junior development staff and assist with coding, debugging, application implementation, and site maintenance.
When interviewing Senior .NET Developers, suitable candidates will display extensive knowledge of Microsoft Frameworks, good managerial skills, and high-level problem-solving skills. Be wary of candidates with limited knowledge of .NET languages and those who have limited experience with project management.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Senior .NET Developers:
1. What information should you have before designing a .NET application?
Demonstrates the candidate’s understanding of software design.
2. What framework and front-end languages are you most familiar with?
Reveals more about the candidate’s knowledge of coding languages.
3. How would you describe your managerial skills?
Reveals the candidate’s nature and managerial style.
4. How do you decide which coding tasks to delegate and which to take on individually?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to utilize the right resources.
5. Can you describe your recent experience designing and implementing .NET software?
Reveals more about the candidate’s recent work experience and skill level.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources