Interview Questions for Senior .NET Developers:
1. What information should you have before designing a .NET application?
Demonstrates the candidate’s understanding of software design.
2. What framework and front-end languages are you most familiar with?
Reveals more about the candidate’s knowledge of coding languages.
3. How would you describe your managerial skills?
Reveals the candidate’s nature and managerial style.
4. How do you decide which coding tasks to delegate and which to take on individually?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to utilize the right resources.
5. Can you describe your recent experience designing and implementing .NET software?
Reveals more about the candidate’s recent work experience and skill level.