A Senior Executive Assistant manages the administrative tasks of senior officials within an organization. Senior Executive Assistants are responsible for the coordination of calendars, scheduling meetings, and acting as a liaison between management and employees.
Senior Executive Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking for a diligent Senior Executive Assistant to support management with daily administrative duties. The responsibilities of the Senior Executive Assistant include planning meetings and organizing calendars.
To be successful as a Senior Executive Assistant, you should have excellent organizational skills, be proactive, and possess a professional demeanor. Ultimately, a top-notch Senior Executive Assistant should be equipped with experience, able to tackle any task given to him or her in a timely fashion, and communicate effectively.
Senior Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Coordinating calendars.
- Scheduling appointments and events.
- Acting as a liaison.
- Preparing reports and updating internal databases.
- Managing travel arrangements.
- Managing phone calls and emails.
- Distributing internal communication.
Senior Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- High School Diploma.
- Previous experience as an Assistant.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid knowledge of office management systems.
- Must be discrete and maintain confidentiality.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Be proactive.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources