Interview Questions for Assistants:
1. What kind of processes have you implemented to improve office efficiency and what effect did it have on the office?
Demonstrates creative thinking and knowledge of office operations.
2. How would you handle a difficult office visitor?
Demonstrates interpersonal and communications skills, as well as the ability to maintain positive relationships.
3. How would you book a one-day business trip with a lunch meeting for a manager?
Demonstrates candidates' attention to detail and organizational skills.
4. How would you handle a scheduling error?
Demonstrates problem-solving and creative thinking skills.
5. What would you do if a shipment of office supplies has been delayed for several days?
Demonstrates candidates' problem solving and organizational skills, as well as the ability to maintain positive relationships.