Also known as Administrative Assistants, Office Assistants, Personal Assistants, or Office Clerks, Assistants provide reliable support to managers, staff, and office visitors. They perform administrative and clerical duties to ensure the smooth running of an office.
When interviewing Assistants, look for candidates who demonstrate strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. Take note of candidates who lack computer literacy and ability to use office equipment.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Assistants:
1. What kind of processes have you implemented to improve office efficiency and what effect did it have on the office?
Demonstrates creative thinking and knowledge of office operations.
2. How would you handle a difficult office visitor?
Demonstrates interpersonal and communications skills, as well as the ability to maintain positive relationships.
3. How would you book a one-day business trip with a lunch meeting for a manager?
Demonstrates candidates' attention to detail and organizational skills.
4. How would you handle a scheduling error?
Demonstrates problem-solving and creative thinking skills.
5. What would you do if a shipment of office supplies has been delayed for several days?
Demonstrates candidates' problem solving and organizational skills, as well as the ability to maintain positive relationships.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources