Interview Questions for Senior Executive Assistants:
1. What office management software are you familiar with?
Demonstrates proficiency in software and computer literacy.
2. Have you ever had to adjust a schedule due to unforeseen circumstances?
Demonstrates the ability to create schedules, flexibility, and problem-solving skills.
3. How would you deal with an angry individual who is demanding to speak with management?
Demonstrates problem-solving and customer service skills.
4. What do you believe the role of a senior executive assistant is within an organization?
Reveals an understanding of the position and a passion for the job.
5. If the CEO gives you confidential information and another senior executive asks you for that information, how would you handle that situation?
Demonstrates the ability to maintain confidentiality.