Interview Questions for Senior Consultants:
1. How do you assess the needs of an organization?
Demonstrates assessment and analytical skills.
2. If a client wants to implement a new system that has been recommended by an external party, how do you ensure that it is the right choice?
Demonstrates knowledge of processes and insight.
3. How do you stay up to date with IT developments?
Demonstrates commitment to remain abreast of developments in IT.
4. Can you share an experience when you implemented a network framework? Did you encounter any challenges and how did you overcome them?
Demonstrates experience with implementing network frameworks and problem-solving skills.
5. Have you ever experienced difficulty with getting staff to understand a system? How did you resolve this?
Demonstrates ability to guide junior staff, as well as leadership skills.