Senior Account Managers typically have a portfolio of accounts to manage. They manage client relationships, oversee and collaborate with sales and other internal teams to deliver suitable solutions, determine strategies to grow accounts, and ensure client satisfaction.
The most suitable candidate will have experience in managing multiple accounts and be able to build a rapport with clients. Be wary of candidates with poor organizational and problem-solving skills.
Interview Questions for Senior Account Managers:
1. How do you successfully manage clients' expectations?
Reveals the candidate's experience and ability to manage client relationships and ensure client satisfaction.
2. What experience do you have in collaborating with different teams to deliver solutions?
Demonstrates the candidate's project management skills and the ability to collaborate.
3. How do you ensure that each client in your portfolio receives the appropriate amount of attention?
Shows the candidate's ability to manage time efficiently, prioritize, and perform under pressure.
4. What do you consider when developing strategic plans to maintain or grow accounts?
Illustrates the candidate's experience and ability to strategically manage client accounts.
5. What do you do when you notice that a client is losing interest in your services?
Reveals the ability to retain clients.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources