Interview Questions for Search Engine Marketing Specialists:
1. What types of SEO tools have you worked with before?
Assesses the candidate's work experience and specialties.
2. Can you describe your method for conducting keyword research?
Explores the candidate's research and analytic skills.
3. How would you adjust our content to ensure the best SEO results?
Examines the candidate's SEO knowledge and experience.
4. What analytics software do you prefer working with and why?
Explore's the candidate's technical knowledge and experience.
5. How would you increase website traffic on a limited budget for an online clothing store?
Evaluates the candidate's strategic and financial abilities.