Online Marketing Executive Job Description Template
We are looking for an experienced online marketing executive to contribute to the planning, implementation, and optimization of online marketing duties. The online marketing executive's responsibilities include promoting products or services through digital platforms, creating marketing strategies, and monitoring the online presence of the company.
To be a successful online marketing executive, you should have extensive knowledge of marketing and technology best practices. You should be educated on how to use the internet to increase sales. Finally, an effective online marketing executive will need to be tech-savvy and create innovative marketing campaigns.
Online Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Managing PPC campaigns, monitoring reports, and ROI.
- Writing SEO copy for the website.
- Measuring the performance of campaigns through web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
- Managing and updating social media platforms.
- Keeping up-to-date with trends in social media.
- Creating innovative content.
- Overseeing the company's email marketing campaigns.
Online Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Marketing or communications related degree.
- Proven working experience as an online marketing executive.
- Broad experience with SEO and PPC.
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools.
- Content and creative writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.