Also known as Digital Marketing Executives, Online Marketing Executives contribute to the formulation of marketing strategies that will build a relationship between customers and the company.
When interviewing Online Marketing Executives, the most suitable candidate will be knowledgeable about marketing and technology, creative, and have excellent interpersonal skills. Avoid candidates with poor communication skills, limited working knowledge of digital marketing or poor presentation skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Online Marketing Executives:
1. What area of digital marketing do your strengths lie in?
Tests digital marketing knowledge and demonstrates specialized knowledge.
2. What trends do you see dominating the industry soon?
Demonstrates industry knowledge and ability to identify trends.
3. How do you stay up-to-date with industry trends?
Demonstrates process and methods of staying relevant.
4. Which Online Marketing tools do you use?
Reveals familiarity with technical tools.
5. Can you tell us about a content strategy you created? Was it successful?
Shows the ability to create a successful content strategy.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources