Interview Questions for Scrum Masters:
1. Can you describe some impediments to a scrum team that you have dealt with?
Reveals work experience and problem-solving skills.
2. What are some of the advantages and drawbacks of the agile methodology?
Demonstrates work experience and knowledge of the agile model.
3. What are the most important qualities to have as a scrum master?
Shows knowledge and understanding of the purpose and expectations of a scrum master.
4. How do you deal with conflict among members of a team you are responsible for?
Reveals people management and conflict resolution skills.
5. How do you ensure that teams follow agile principles and practices?
Demonstrates the ability to guide and manage teams to diligently apply agile principles and practices.