Scrum Masters oversee product and software development teams, motivate team efficiency and improvement, remove impediments, and ensure that teams adhere to agile principles and practices.
The most suitable candidate will have excellent leadership skills and the ability to guide and motivate people. Be wary of candidates with poor interpersonal and project management skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Scrum Masters:
1. Can you describe some impediments to a scrum team that you have dealt with?
Reveals work experience and problem-solving skills.
2. What are some of the advantages and drawbacks of the agile methodology?
Demonstrates work experience and knowledge of the agile model.
3. What are the most important qualities to have as a Scrum Master?
Shows knowledge and understanding of the purpose and expectations of a Scrum Master.
4. How do you deal with conflict among members of a team you are responsible for?
Reveals people management and conflict resolution skills.
5. How do you ensure that teams follow agile principles and practices?
Demonstrates the ability to guide and manage teams to diligently apply agile principles and practices.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources