Also known as a Sales Representative, a Salesperson works in retail stores to assist customers with their purchases.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Salesperson Job Description Template
We are looking for a friendly Salesperson to assist customers in our store. The Salesperson is responsible for greeting customers, helping them find items in the store and ringing up purchases.
To be successful as a Salesperson you must have excellent communication skills. A good Salesperson meets sales objectives while remaining polite and helpful to customers.
- Greet customers.
- Help customers find items in the store.
- Check for stock at other branches or order requested stock for customers.
- Provide customers with information about items.
- Ring up purchases.
- Elevate complaints to management.
- Keep track of inventory.
- A degree in Sales, marketing, commerce or a related field would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- Basic mathematic skills.
- Prior experience in retail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Motivation to work through busy shifts.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources