Also known as a Sales Assistant, the Sales Clerk greets customers in a store and assists them with queries.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Sales Clerk Job Description Template
We are looking for an energetic and customer service-oriented Sales Clerk to work in our store. The Sales Clerk is responsible for packing shelves, ringing up items for customers and keeping track of inventory.
To be successful as a Sales Clerk you must have excellent interpersonal skills. A good Sales Clerk is patient and professional with customers at all times.
Sales Clerk Responsibilities:
- Greet customers.
- Answer customers' questions.
- Locate items for customers.
- Monitor inventory.
- Ring up items for customers.
- Elevate feedback from customers to management.
Sales Clerk Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to remain calm with difficult customers.
- Prior experience in retail.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Flexible work hours.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources