Also known as a Stocker, a Stock Clerk receives goods for stores and packs and prices these items.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Stock Clerk Job Description Template
We are looking for an energetic and friendly Stock Clerk to handle all incoming goods and ensure that they are packed and priced. The Stock Clerk is responsible for creating attractive displays and assisting customers with queries.
To be successful as a Stock Clerk you should have high energy levels and excellent customer service skills.
Stock Clerk Responsibilities:
- Receive goods and check that all items have arrived.
- Pack and price items.
- Create attractive displays.
- Assist customers with queries about specials or stock.
Stock Clerk Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- High energy levels and relative fitness levels.
- A friendly disposition.
- Well presented appearance.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Similar Job Descriptions