Also known as an Inventory Clerk, Stockers handle goods by receiving, packing and pricing them for stores. Stockers are also responsible for assisting customers and updating shop displays.
When interviewing Stockers the ideal candidate should have high energy levels and have a friendly disposition. Be wary of candidates with poor communication skills and low energy levels.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Stockers
1. How would you handle a difficult customer?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
2. When is the appropriate moment to approach a customer?
Demonstrates the candidate’s experience working with customers.
3. How would you handle an angry customer?
Tests the candidate’s customer management skills.
4. You might have to perform multiple tasks. How would you prioritize your work?
Tests the candidate’s multitasking skills.
5. What important details should a sales tag include?
Reveals the candidate’s previous training and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources