Interview Questions for Stockers
1. How would you handle a difficult customer?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
2. When is the appropriate moment to approach a customer?
Demonstrates the candidate’s experience working with customers.
3. How would you handle an angry customer?
Tests the candidate’s customer management skills.
4. You might have to perform multiple tasks. How would you prioritize your work?
Tests the candidate’s multitasking skills.
5. What important details should a sales tag include?
Reveals the candidate’s previous training and experience.