Also known as Store Managers or Store Supervisors, Store Keepers oversee the successful running of a store by managing staff and ensuring that inventory records are kept.
When interviewing Store Keepers the ideal candidate will have high energy levels, be punctual and well-presented. Be wary of candidates who don't seem to have experience in a managerial role or working in retail.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Store Keepers
1. How would you handle an angry customer?
Tests the candidate’s customer management skills.
2. Can you give an example of a time you solved a conflict between two colleagues?
Highlights the candidate’s experience leading a team.
3. What is your method for monitoring inventory levels?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of business management techniques.
4. Which strategies do you use to motivate your employees and why?
Tests the candidate’s leadership abilities.
5. How do you handle complaints and retain clients with concerns?
Reveals how the applicant handles challenges.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources