Interview Questions for Store Keepers:
1. How would you handle an angry customer?
Tests the candidate’s customer management skills.
2. Can you give an example of a time you solved a conflict between two colleagues?
Highlights the candidate’s experience leading a team.
3. What is your method for monitoring inventory levels?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of business management techniques.
4. Which strategies do you use to motivate your employees and why?
Tests the candidate’s leadership abilities.
5. How do you handle complaints and retain clients with concerns?
Reveals how the applicant handles challenges.