Also known as Store Managers or Store Supervisors, Store Keepers take stock of inventory, manage the store layout, supervise staff and keep records of sales.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Store Keeper Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized, experienced Store Keeper to be responsible for all stock, staff management, and planning promotional campaigns for the store.
To be successful as a Store Keeper you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers. A good Store Keeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy.
Store Keeper Responsibilities:
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Manage and train store staff.
- Plan promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Mediate any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalate the situation.
Store Keeper Requirements:
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.