Interview Questions for Stock Clerks:
1. What are the common signs that a shipment of items may be damaged or incorrect?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience with handling deliveries in a warehouse setting.
2. What would you do if you discovered the theft of stock?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of industry practices, as well as legal requirements.
3. What safety precautions should you take when working around heavy machinery like a forklift?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of safety protocols in a warehouse setting.
4. Why do you think the correct labeling of stock and products is important to business operations?
Explores the candidate's understanding of stock management in business processes.
5. What are some precautions to be taken when packing fragile items like glass or bottles?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge of best practices for stock handling.