Interview Questions for Salespeople:
1. How do you determine which products are right for your customers?
Reveals more about the sales process.
2. Describe a time when you successfully handled a customer’s complaint. How did you fix the problem?
Tests interpersonal skills.
3. Which of our current products/services is your favorite? Try to sell it to me now.
Tests sales skills.
4. How do you balance meeting sales quotas with maximizing customer satisfaction?
Shows a commitment to providing quality service.
5. Describe a time when you provided stellar customer service. What impact did this have?
Tests customer service skills.