Also known as a Sales Representative, the Salesperson is responsible for welcoming customers and helping them to locate items they are interested in. The Salesperson also advertises other products in store and rings up purchases.
When interviewing Salespeople, the ideal candidate should be friendly and have excellent communication skills. Be wary of candidates with low energy levels and antisocial behavior.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Salespeople:
1. How do you determine which products are right for your customers?
Reveals more about the sales process.
2. Describe a time when you successfully handled a customer’s complaint. How did you fix the problem?
Tests interpersonal skills.
3. Which of our current products/services is your favorite? Try to sell it to me now.
Tests sales skills.
4. How do you balance meeting sales quotas with maximizing customer satisfaction?
Shows a commitment to providing quality service.
5. Describe a time when you provided stellar customer service. What impact did this have?
Tests customer service skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources