Interview Questions for Sales Assistants:
1. Describe a time when you successfully handled a customer’s complaint. How did you fix the problem?
Tests interpersonal skills.
2. When is the appropriate moment to approach a customer?
Demonstrates the candidate’s experience working with customers.
3. How do you balance meeting sales quotas with maximizing customer satisfaction?
Shows a commitment to providing quality service.
4. Describe a time when you provided stellar customer service. What impact did this have?
Tests customer service skills.
5. How would you handle an angry customer?
Tests the candidate’s customer management skills.