Sales Assistants are responsible for helping customers and ensuring that stores are packed neatly and in an attractive way. The Sales Assistant also keeps the storeroom organized and clean.
When interviewing Sales Assistants, the ideal candidate should be friendly and have high energy levels. Be wary of candidates with poor customer service skills and inflexible working hours.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Sales Assistants:
1. Describe a time when you successfully handled a customer’s complaint. How did you fix the problem?
Tests interpersonal skills.
2. When is the appropriate moment to approach a customer?
Demonstrates the candidate’s experience working with customers.
3. How do you balance meeting sales quotas with maximizing customer satisfaction?
Shows a commitment to providing quality service.
4. Describe a time when you provided stellar customer service. What impact did this have?
Tests customer service skills.
5. How would you handle an angry customer?
Tests the candidate’s customer management skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources