Interview Questions for Stock Associates:
1. What important details should a sales tag include?
Reveals the candidate’s previous training and experience.
2. What is your method for monitoring inventory levels?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of business management techniques.
3. What measures would you take to prevent stock losses in our warehouse?
The candidate will show their ability to maximize your profits in their answer.
4. How did you maintain the safety and security of staff in previous positions?
In their answer to this question, the potential hire should convince you of their ability to maintain your human assets proficiently.
5. Can you explain your method for ensuring all inventory meet company standards?
Highlights the candidate’s experience in an inventory management role.