Also known as a Stock Clerk, Stock Associates are responsible for receiving goods and preparing them for sale by pricing and packing goods in the store.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Stock Associate Job Description Template
We are looking for a detail-oriented Stock Associate to be responsible for receiving and checking goods before pricing and packing them. The Stock Associate is also responsible for ensuring that the correct goods are received and that no goods are damaged.
To be successful as a Stock Associate you should be able to pay attention to detail to ensure that stock is cataloged and priced correctly. A good Stock Associate must have an excellent knowledge of the store's computer and packing system.
Stock Associate Responsibilities:
- Receive and check goods for damaged or missing items.
- Catalog items on the store's system.
- Create price labels for items.
- Stock shelves or remove items that are expired.
- Assemble store furniture.
Stock Asssociate Requirements:
- Relative strength and fitness to move goods.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Knowledge of digital catalog systems.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
Similar Job Descriptions