Stock Associate Job Description Template
We are looking for a detail-oriented stock associate to be responsible for receiving and checking goods before pricing and packing them. The stock associate is also responsible for ensuring that the correct goods are received and that no goods are damaged.
To be successful as a stock associate you should be able to pay attention to detail to ensure that stock is cataloged and priced correctly. A good stock associate must have an excellent knowledge of the store's computer and packing system.
Stock Associate Responsibilities:
- Receiving and checking goods for damaged or missing items.
- Cataloging items on the store's system.
- Creating price labels for items.
- Stocking shelves or removing items that are expired.
- Assembling store furniture.
Stock Associate Requirements:
- Relative strength and fitness to move goods.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Knowledge of digital catalog systems.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.