Salesforce Administrators specialize in Salesforce customer relationship management systems and products. They are employed by large corporations where they are responsible for performing Salesforce system administration, training staff on Salesforce products, and maintaining sales databases.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Salesforce Administrator Job Description Template
We are looking for a highly capable Salesforce Administrator to ensure that our corporation capitalizes on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system. In this role, your duties will include creating user accounts, maintaining our sales databases, and training staff on the effective use of Salesforce products.
To ensure success as a Salesforce Administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Salesforce Administrators ensure that their Salesforce expertise translates into optimized sales department operations.
Salesforce Administrator Responsibilities:
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintaining the Sales Cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing reports for Sales and other departments.
Salesforce Administrator Requirements:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science would be advantageous.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources