Sales Support Specialists provide administrative support to sales departments in tracking sales leads, providing customer service, managing accounts and orders, and performing administrative tasks. Sales Support Specialists monitor sales trends, figures, and metrics and provide the data to the sales and account management departments to develop efficient sales strategies.
When interviewing Sales Support Specialists, look for candidates who demonstrate excellent analytical, organizational, and computer skills. Take note of candidates who lack team working, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
Interview Questions for Sales Support Specialists:
1. According to current sales trends, what makes a product successful?
Demonstrates candidates' industry knowledge, ability to monitor sales trends, and analytical skills.
2. How would you present a new product to a customer?
Demonstrates candidates' customer service and sales abilities.
3. What do you not like about the sales process and how would you improve it?
Demonstrates candidates' understanding of the sales process as well as their creative thinking skills and ability to work under pressure.
4. What process or method do you use to organize your work, monitor customer accounts, and ensure all orders are processed in a timely manner?
Demonstrates candidates' organizational and time management skills.
5. Can you describe a time when you satisfactorily assisted an unhappy customer?
Demonstrates candidates' experience, problem-solving skills, and customer service skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources