Sales Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for a detail-oriented sales coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting sales representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships. The sales coordinator's responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating staff, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction.
To be a successful sales coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
Sales Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Hiring and training sales staff and ensuring staff meets their quotas and goals.
- Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
- Making the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
Sales Coordinator Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- 2 or more years experience in sales.
- Experience as a sales coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.