Interview Questions for Sales Administrators:
1. What skills have you learned in previous jobs that would help you in this role?
Reveals the candidate's experience and industry knowledge.
2. How would you handle a customer who is upset about a delayed order?
Demonstrates the candidate's problem-solving and client services skills.
3. What software has made your administrative tasks easier, and why?
Evaluates the candidate's competency with industry-related software.
4. What information would you include in a monthly sales report?
Shows the candidate's experience with recordkeeping and reporting.
5. How would you relay important feedback from a customer to other departments?
Highlights the candidate's awareness of the need to keep detailed written records, and their communication skills.