Sales Administrators assist salespeople with product orders and invoices. They ensure that sales orders are expedited across departments, and customer feedback is communicated through the relevant channels.
When interviewing Sales Administrators, look for candidates with administrative experience in a sales department. Avoid those who are not customer service-oriented.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Sales Administrators:
1. What skills have you learned in previous jobs that would help you in this role?
Reveals the candidate's experience and industry knowledge.
2. How would you handle a customer who is upset about a delayed order?
Demonstrates the candidate's problem-solving and client services skills.
3. What software has made your administrative tasks easier, and why?
Evaluates the candidate's competency with industry-related software.
4. What information would you include in a monthly sales report?
Shows the candidate's experience with recordkeeping and reporting.
5. How would you relay important feedback from a customer to other departments?
Highlights the candidate's awareness of the need to keep detailed written records, and their communication skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources