Sales Advisors drive store sales by identifying customer needs and assisting customers in selecting products that best meet those needs. They process sales transactions, answer customers’ questions, and resolve customer complaints.
When interviewing Sales Advisors, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate a compelling personality, enthusiasm, and a passion for engaging with customers. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Sales Advisors:
1. What would you do if a customer asked you about a new store product you knew nothing about?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
2. What would you do if you noticed an elderly customer attempting to shoplift?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, communication skills, and experience.
3. How would you go about closing a sale in a situation where a customer is looking for a birthday gift?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, customer service, and consultative sales skills.
4. How would you handle an irate customer who had returned to the store to return a defective product?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication and customer service skills.
5. What would you do if a co-worker insisted on taking a break during the busiest time of the day?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication and problem-solving skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources