Also known as a Store Manager, Retail Managers oversee the operations of a retail store to ensure that sales objectives are met.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Retail Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized and experienced Retail Manager to ensure that sales targets are met and customers are satisfied with their service. The Retail Manager is also responsible for hiring and training staff, assigning shifts and creating a monthly budget.
To be successful as a Retail Manager you must be able to multitask and have experience with business management. A great Retail Manager has excellent customer service skills and is a natural leader.
Retail Manager Responsibilities:
- Hire and train staff.
- Assign staff to shifts.
- Motivate staff members during busy shifts.
- Listen and respond to customers' complaints.
- Order stock for the store.
- Create and maintain monthly budgets.
- Prepare pay slips for staff.
- Meet monthly and annual sales targets.
Retail Manager Requirements:
- A degree in business management.
- Prior experience in retail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Natural leadership abilities.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources