Interview questions for research consultants:
1. What are some of your tried and tested methods for getting objective data from survey participants?
Reveals the candidate's past work experience and knowledge of research strategies.
2. What skills do you think are the most important in order to be a productive researcher?
Evaluates the candidate's understanding of research as well as their own abilities.
3. What factors do you consider when planning out research projects?
Reveals the candidate's work processes and how they handle research tasks.
4. What would you do if a large source of data became corrupted or stolen?
Tests the candidate's ability to think on their feet.
5. What are some of the common problems that you've noticed in the research that you've studied?
Evaluates the candidate's opinions about and expertise on research quality.