Interview Questions for Research Scientists:
1. How would you secure research funding?
Evaluates grant writing and gainful networking skills.
2. Which techniques would combat the heavily extractive nature of research?
Highlights thoughtfulness about beneficence.
3. How would you mitigate the influence of undetectable extraneous variables?
Discerns research design and problem-solving capacities.
4. How would you promote the accessibility of your findings?
Evaluates science communication techniques.
5. What would you do if you detected a consequential error in your publication?
Illustrates morals and the propensity to amend or retract publicly accessible outputs.