Interview Questions for Rehabilitation Counselors:
1. What experience do you have that makes you a suitable rehabilitation counselor?
Evaluates the candidate's in-depth knowledge of the role and suitability for the position.
2. How would you treat a patient with severe social anxiety?
Tests the candidate's treatment approach and clinical intervention skills.
3. What has been your greatest accomplishment as a rehabilitation counselor?
Reveals the candidate's expertise and practical experience.
4. How would you counsel the family members of someone living with severe autism?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of the challenges faced by a patient's family and friends.
5. Can you elaborate on your experience with negotiating workers' compensation?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge of the rights of those who have lost jobs due to debilitating conditions.