Receiving Clerks sign for deliveries, check that all ordered items are accounted for, unload delivery trucks, and allot received items to storage areas.
The most suitable candidate will have the necessary physical stamina and an eye for detail. Avoid candidates with poor organizational skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Receiving Clerks:
1. What do you look for when you are inspecting a delivery?
Reveals the candidate's experience and attention to detail.
2. You notice that some of the delivered items are damaged. How do you proceed?
Shows the candidate's knowledge of procedures and communication skills.
3. How do you ensure the accuracy of the information you enter into the inventory database?
Reveals the candidate's attention to detail.
4. How do you ensure the safety of yourself and others while working in a warehouse?
Shows the candidate's knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.
5. What experience do you have lifting and moving heavy materials?
Reveals the candidate's physical stamina and experience with machinery such as forklifts.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources