Interview Questions for Warehouse Associates:
1. Can you describe a time when you implemented a new stock organizational method in warehouse management?
Look for candidates who demonstrate creative-thinking skills, as well as organizational skills.
2. How would you document shipment details?
Look for candidates who demonstrate knowledge of warehouse logistics software. Take note of candidates who show a lack of organizational skills.
3. What process would you use to fill a customer order?
Demonstrates candidates' attention to detail, organizational skills, and knowledge of warehouse processes.
4. How would you handle a member of your team who is underperforming?
Look for candidates who demonstrate teamworking abilities and respect for their team members. Be wary of candidates who would report straight to their supervisors without attempting to assist their colleague.
5. How would you handle a lost shipment?
Demonstrates candidates' critical thinking and problem-solving skills.