Warehouse Associate Job Description Template
We are looking for a hard-working warehouse associate to help us in our warehouse. The warehouse associate is responsible for receiving, labeling, and storing incoming shipments, assessing stock for damages, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders.
A successful warehouse associate is hard-working, organized and detail-oriented. You should be able to keep good records and keep track of incoming and outgoing stock to ensure inventory levels remain steady.
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing incoming stock.
- Maintaining clear records on all inventory and stock.
- Inspecting all stock for damages and keeping records of damages.
- Organizing the warehouse space.
- Preparing orders for shipment.
- Recording exact arrival and departure times for shipments.
- Operating stock management tools; for example, a forklift.
- Counting stock and keeping inventory records.
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- A high school diploma.
- Experience with inventory software.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A forklift driver's certification.
- Physical stamina.
- The ability to be a team player.