Also known as a Warehouse Worker, Stock Clerk, or Warehouse Clerk, a Warehouse Associate is responsible for receiving, processing, and sending out stock and materials. The Warehouse Associate works to inventory incoming stock, fill orders on outgoing stock, and keep the warehouse neat and ordered.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Warehouse Associate Job Description Template
We are looking for a hard-working Warehouse Associate to help us in our warehouse. The Warehouse Associate is responsible for receiving, labeling, and storing incoming shipments, assessing stock for damages, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders.
A successful Warehouse Associate is hard-working, organized and detail-oriented. You should be able to keep good records and keep track of incoming and outgoing stock to ensure inventory levels remain steady.
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing incoming stock.
- Maintaining clear records on all inventory and stock.
- Inspecting all stock for damages and keeping records of damages.
- Organizing the warehouse space.
- Preparing orders for shipment.
- Recording exact arrival and departure times for shipments.
- Operating stock management tools; for example, a forklift.
- Counting stock and keeping inventory records.
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- A high school diploma.
- Experience with inventory software.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A forklift driver's certification.
- Physical stamina.
- The ability to be a team player.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources