Material Handlers generally work in warehouses or production facilities, moving and packing materials and inventory. They are often required to be familiar with basic warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks, forklifts, and hand trucks. Duties include identifying, storing, and recording stock.
Material Handler Interview Questions:
1. Which warehouse machinery and equipment are you familiar with?
Reveals the candidate’s experience operating various machinery.
2. What is an MSDS and when would you use it?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of appropriate documentation and sheets.
3. You have to unload a hazardous delivery of gas, what safety regulations must you follow?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of safety and health regulations.
4. How much weight can you lift and carry at a time?
Reveals the candidate’s physical health.
5. Can you describe your method for monitoring inventory levels?
Tests the candidate’s organizational skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources