Packagers, or Product Packagers, ensure that items are ready for shipment by placing them into containers, sealing and labeling the items, and preparing them for transport. Good applicants will be thorough and passionate about meeting goals. Applicants who are disorganised or lack basic shop skills may not be suitable.
Interview Questions for Packagers
1. Why do you think you will be able to meet the physical demands in this fast-paced environment?
2. Do you think it is important to follow safety rules? Why?
Shows desire to adhere to rules.
3. Have you ever worked with a team to meet a deadline? How did you do it?
Displays a willingness to work with others.
4. Tell about a time you had to keep track of a lot of information. Provide Details.
Shows eye for detail.
5. Have you ever had to multitask? What was it like and what would you do differently?
Demonstrates ability to multitask.