Also known as Packagers, Packers prepare items for shipping by weighing, labeling and packing them into shipping containers.
Packer Job Description Template
We are looking for a highly organized Packer to prepare items for shipping. The Packer is responsible for cleaning shipping containers, labeling items and packing items into the shipping containers.
To be successful as a Packer you must have attention to detail and the ability to organize items. A good Packer is efficient and careful not to damage items.
- Ensure that items are undamaged.
- Clean shipping containers.
- Label items.
- Pack items into shipping containers.
- Seal and label shipping containers.
- Physical strength and stamina.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience working in a warehouse.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources