Packers, or Packagers, are responsible for packing items in a warehouse to prepare them for shipping. Packers ensure that items are labeled correctly and are undamaged before they are shipped.
When interviewing Packers, the ideal candidate should display excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Be wary of candidates with poor physical strength and a disregard for safety protocols.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Packers:
1. Why do you think you will be able to meet the physical demands in this fast-paced environment?
2. Do you think it is important to follow safety rules? Why?
Shows desire to adhere to rules.
3. Have you ever worked with a team to meet a deadline? How did you do it?
Displays a willingness to work with others.
4. Tell about a time you had to keep track of a lot of information. Can you provide details?
Shows eye for detail and organizational skills.
5. Have you ever had to multitask? What was it like and what would you do differently?
Demonstrates the ability to multitask.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources