Interview Questions for Package Handlers
1. Are you able to meet the physical requirements of this job? Why do you think so?
Shows physical fitness.
2. Tell about a time when you worked with a team to achieve a goal that had a deadline.
Demonstrates ability to work with others and be mindful of timelines.
3. Have you ever worked with hand tools, wheel carts, or heavier machines, life forklifts? Explain.
Shows experience with tools and equipment.
4. Have you ever worked with computers to track information? Provide details.
Displays technical abilities.
5. Why do you think safety procedures must be followed?
Shows willingness to follow rules.