Delivery Drivers collect items, such as food or packages, and transport them to their destinations, which may include private homes or businesses. Strong candidates will be punctual and have clean driving records. Avoid unreliable or negligent candidates.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Delivery Drivers
1. Describe your driving and delivery experience. Provide details relating to routes, accidents, etc.
Explains candidate’s history and familiarity with the field.
2. How would you assist a customer who was displeased with their delivery?
Demonstrates customer service skills.
3. What do you do to ensure that all orders are complete and delivered on time?
Shows attention to detail.
4. What is the biggest mistake you’ve made at work? How did you resolve it and what did you learn?
Demonstrates ability to adapt and solve problems.
5. What do you think the delivery process involves, from pickup to drop off?
Reveal duty expectations.
Related Hiring Resources