Interview Questions for Delivery Drivers:
1. Describe your driving and delivery experience. Provide details relating to routes, accidents, etc.
Explains the candidate’s history and familiarity with the field.
2. How would you assist a customer who was displeased with their delivery?
Demonstrates customer service skills.
3. What do you do to ensure that all orders are complete and delivered on time?
Shows attention to detail.
4. What is the biggest mistake you’ve made at work? How did you resolve it and what did you learn?
Demonstrates the ability to adapt and solve problems.
5. What do you think the delivery process involves, from pickup to drop-off?
Reveal duty expectations.