Driver Interview Questions:
1. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Candidates should describe how the accident occurred, the steps they have taken to avoid repeating it and the lessons they've learned from it. Look for candidates who display critical thinking when driving to ensure their safety on the road.
2. How do I get to the nearest hospital from where we currently are?
This question tests a candidate's knowledge of his operational area. Look for candidates who point out the most optimal route and detail the nuances of different approaches.
3. What, in your opinion, is the most important quality in a driver?
Candidates should list good organizational and interpersonal skills as the most important attributes in a Driver.
4. A client is being difficult to deal with. How do you manage the situation?
Candidates should always remain calm and professional when dealing with clients.
5. Describe a time when you made a mistake in your duties. How did you rectify it?
Candidates should acknowledge the importance of diligence in their duties and how oversight can lead to being late, causing damage to company reputation. Look for stories where candidates erred, rectified their error and learned a valuable lesson from it.